close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Oaks Picture

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by SpringbrookT.C., Dec 12, 2006.

1. Yes, I'm an idiot on this computer, THANK YOU! This is the photo I have been trying to download for prob. a week. This is a buck that was shot by a friend of mine, Tim Tucker. Its a late response to someone asking about Big Oaks hunt. Gross green score was 149, minus 4 made 145 typical. Sorry so late, I really don't know how to get photo's here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  2. No problem anything to help, thats a nice 10 pointer

3. Copy the UBBCode: that is under the picture in the photo gallery and paste it in the message window. it should look something like this

img]http://www.indianasportsman.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSC04187.JPG[/img]

I removed the bracket ([) from the beginning so it showed the link to the picture and not the picture

4. do you click the "insert image" and put it in there?

5. No all you have to do is paste it in the message window and where it is pasted is where the picture will be.

6. Thanks for your help, I'm still lost but I finding my way.:banghead3 :dizzy: :banghead3 :help:

7. Here is my provious post with the bracket replaced at the beginning

Copy the UBBCode: that is under the picture in the photo gallery and paste it in the message window. it should look something like this

[​IMG]

I removed the bracket ([) from the beginning so it showed the link to the picture and not the picture

8. Go to insert image, copy the url from your photo gallery after the http in the prompt box,be sure you dont leave any spaces or a extra dot, keep trying you will figure it out.everybody here has been through it we all understand when there are attempted pic postings, keep trying.

9. [​IMG][/IMG]

10. Big Oaks Pic2, just practicing loading pics.

[​IMG]

11. I can see it springbrook. looks like you got it figured out. If I ever get a buck this year, I'll have to try myself.