close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Snow Coming?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Up to 12 inches across central Indiana and wind? Could shut things down for a day or two. :hide:

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Hear that driving in to school today....at least we won't get what upper state NY got.

3. I heard a rumor that all the snow on the way is an evil plot to keep turnout low at the rifles meeting. :evil:

4. "GOD" works in many Different ways....;)

5. All of these delays have spoiled me and now I feel like im going to die during a full day of school.

6. I Would Rather Have Freezing Rain
    Lots Of Overtime$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7. 12-16 is the latest forecast for cass county. Throw in 30 mph winds tomorrow and it could be a blizzard warning here tomorrow afternoon.

8. A lot of ice coming down here...so they say. Come on April 14th (KY Turkey season)

9. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Our little secret......:evilsmile

10. Sunny and in the 80s tomorrow here in Northern Indiana.

11. It's about 9 P.M. here in NE Indiana and the National Weather Service just posted on T.V. that a Major Snow Storm is heading this way. Sounds like we're going to get hammered......

12. I wish it would quit snowing so I could finally get some work in.......

13. My nephew is in town for the week to visit family. He resides in the Keys in Florida! He is looking forward to seeing the snow, but I am sure that he will be the first on the plane back home!:bonk: