close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Biggest Bow Buck

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by dirtyq, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Saw this on another site and thought it was pretty cool. Just reply to thread with your biggest bow kill. It works best is all replies have a picture in them. I'll start it out. Not my highest scoring buck but the most impressive to me. 6 point with 23.5" inside spread.
    [​IMG]

2. Here is my biggest buck with bow. Missed the first shot but luckily he stood still for the follow-up shot. He is a dandy:)
    [​IMG]

sorry had to be a smart a$$

3. Hey! I shot that same buck!:biggrin:

4. i have not shot my big one yet

5. :lol: Now that's funny!

6. Nice buck, dirty...that's a HUGE six-pointer! You've all seen mine...it's in my avatar photo. Here are a couple of others. The shorter of the two is from 2001. The taller is from 1997.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2006
  7. Now we know the whole system

James, I see the trick, the mojo, the secret to your big game harvesting system....it's the magic turkey hat you have on in that photo!!!
    They sell those anywhere around here? Not a great looking hat, but hey....if it works...

8. Now thats funny...i was thinkin the same thang

9. I figured it was coming...

10. Hey, who did your hair for that pic. J.L? It looks...um....kinda feathered???

11. Spoken like a true kid of the previous generation!:coolgleam

12. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

[​IMG]
    here is my biggest bow kill, killed him minutes after a thunderstorm early in Oct. of 2003

13. Seabee, who is the taxi for the fish on the mantel?:biggrin:

14. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I will promise you this, you cant afford him...lol