close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blue LAke

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by midwesthunter, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Anyone ever bass fish this lake in Churbusco? I will be hitting it in a couple weeks and never been there.

2. its got fish if you can find them

3. i've found crappie straight across from the ramp about 30 yards off shore, always been there with the kids though. So most of my time is untying knots:bonk:

4. yeah I lived on it for about 5 years...
    Rapalas the 4'' floaters and wallydivers work good, Black and silver...
    hit the north shore it seem to be the best and the west end in the lilly pads...
    Also try the anise or Kelly worm purple w/white stripe...
    I never had luck with bass by the sunken Island but crappie are always around it...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  5. I have lived in churubusco for 10 years now. I have learned this Blue Lake is an ok lake if you can find the fish. Good luck at that people say there are big bass in there there. Is all so snowmoblies, dirtbikes, normall bikes, and one or two cars in there to.

6. A friend of mine caught a 6+ pounder and a 3+ last week. He caught them near the hump on the northwest side of the lake on a silver buddy. I have had decent luck there in the past, not great numbers but the quality of bass is very good.