close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bluegill Fishing Great!

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by iceman10, Apr 12, 2006.

1. :fish2: :fish2: I had a great week fishing, catching several 8 to 10" fish.

[​IMG]

2. Hey ice do you fish Lake george for gills and crappies? I think the gills may slow down a little with this cold rain.

3. I try not to pick on one spot to much, but Lake George is a good one there are some monster Redears in there :yikes: . Love to cath the crappie but dont care to eat them . Goin some where in the morning just way to many choices :bonk: . I am sure this cold front will slow things down a bit :fish: , but they eat every day;) .

4. Hoefully i can post pictures :bonk: . Here are some pictures from the SECRET SPOT:tsk: .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nice work iceman! did i hear a dinnerbell ring?

6. Ding Ding Ding , I might need :help: cleanin them . Wife says its her job to do the EATIN :cwm27: :cwm27: :cwm27: . Cant wait to get back to the SECRET SPOT :tsk: :tsk: & catch some more HOGS:yikes: :yikes: !!!!!! GOOD FISHIN !!!!!

7. nice gills iceman even better hat

8. Hey ice great fish but there are right the hat has to go

9. Great catches iceman!!! Love those 'gills!

10. Nice gills and redears, iceman.

11. Share and Share alike....??!!

"Secret" Spot? Let's talk Iceman. Iceman?

12. If ya get a hat like mine the Fish are so scared :yikes: they just surrender to the INTIMIDATOR :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: THE ICEMAN :evilsmile GOOD FISHIN !!!!!!

13. Hey ice how about show old 410 where you caught them there gills, I would like to catch a few gills so I could put food on the table.

14. Come on 410, don't be such a glutton! You have already decimated the northeastern part of the state of it's bluegill/redear population...between you and JL no wonder Quail can't find any fish to catch!!! :yikes: