close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat upgrades

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by QuailDancer, Mar 14, 2007.

1. At this point my boat is scattered around my garage. I have had the carpet delivered and one of the new seats. Still yet to arrive is the bow seat, pedestal mount, bilge pump and onboard charger...all due to arrive within the next week. About 20% of the sanding is done, lot of elbow greese yet to be applied. Here are some of the 'upgrades'.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Big Man seats in Sand/Tan...Carpet will be Bronze.
    [​IMG]
    The boat will be painted to match the seat covers, Sand color on the outside of the hull, Tan color inside the boat.

2. Did you take BEFORE pics? Please post your finished product when you get there. Good luck!

3. Yep, I'll take some photos as I go.

4. Awesome stuff quail, I started gutting mine yesterday, but it isn't getting restored to the extent that yours is, so I won't bother with pictures. HAHA

Looks like some good stuff.

5. Hey gang see what guys do to just get me to fish with them, my fishing partner is going all the way, just the colors I like and man will that boat look good when it's done. Hey just wait to you see Quail and I in the new boat.

6. Cary has me thinking of adding one of those Tiger Woods putting greens to the boat now:banghead3 :banghead3 .

7. OK Quail a putting greens is going to far, a cleaning station would be more like it, plus 4 rod holders

8. The 4 rod holders are going back in, putting green is out....who needs that big of a hole in the bottom of the boat anyway?

9. Tuck, you're not saying your going to get fish scales all over my new carpet are you? Besides, I thought Scott's Dad cleaned all your fish for you.

All the rest of my supplies have been shipped, I need to hustle on the sanding now, and pray for a few warm days to start on the painting.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

May have to be a putt-putt course.

11. Some photos

The boat as I bought it. Doesn't look bad in the photo, but it really is tore up a bit inside.

[​IMG]

Work is now started, all decking is out, wiring is out, motor is off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Re-doing boats is addicting. I'm on #3. More fun that cars if you ask me.

Good looking project you got there quail, nice to have something good to start with.

13. CODE-NAME ,, LIVEWELL

14. Work continues...

Started in on the sanding now...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]