close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bored to Death in Indianapolis!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Jul 12, 2005.

1. I'm at Butler University this week for an AP Chemistry seminar. We sit for the whole day listening to a professor talk about chemistry problems that might be on the Advanced Placement test- Less exciting than watching paint dry. I might not be able to get on much this week. Its hard to get into their computer lab. I will thinking about you guys out there fishing!!:bash:

2. Sorry to hear that. i'll make sure to catch a few for you.

3. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Well if you can't be outside this is the second best place to be.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Well, your first mistake is being at an AP Chemistry Seminar...I'd rather pull my fingernails out....Now, if you're talking about a seminar relating to writing or English....well, that's different.

p.s. Just what goes on at a Chemistry Seminar...any good Chemistry jokes told?;)

5. Isn't there a joke about the what the english AP student asks the chemistry AP student? Do you want fries with that big mac?:) I'm home and getting ready to go to Canada!!

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

You got that a little wrong...the chemistry student had to ask the English student to read the menu for him;)

Good luck in Canada...which part you going to? This was our best year ever up there (late June)

7. Good Reply!:biggrin: Going up to Wawa for a few days, then around the North side of Superior and back through Minnesota.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Have a good time...we'll be looking for your post when you get back.