Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at Butler University this week for an AP Chemistry seminar. We sit for the whole day listening to a professor talk about chemistry problems that might be on the Advanced Placement test- Less exciting than watching paint dry. I might not be able to get on much this week. Its hard to get into their computer lab. I will thinking about you guys out there fishing!!:bash:

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Well if you can't be outside this is the second best place to be.

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
goggleye57 said:
I'm at Butler University this week for an AP Chemistry seminar. We sit for the whole day listening to a professor talk about chemistry problems that might be on the Advanced Placement test- Less exciting than watching paint dry. I might not be able to get on much this week. Its hard to get into their computer lab. I will thinking about you guys out there fishing!!:bash:
Well, your first mistake is being at an AP Chemistry Seminar...I'd rather pull my fingernails out....Now, if you're talking about a seminar relating to writing or English....well, that's different.

p.s. Just what goes on at a Chemistry Seminar...any good Chemistry jokes told?;)

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't there a joke about the what the english AP student asks the chemistry AP student? Do you want fries with that big mac?:) I'm home and getting ready to go to Canada!!

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
goggleye57 said:
Isn't there a joke about the what the english AP student asks the chemistry AP student? Do you want fries with that big mac?:) I'm home and getting ready to go to Canada!!
You got that a little wrong...the chemistry student had to ask the English student to read the menu for him;)

Good luck in Canada...which part you going to? This was our best year ever up there (late June)

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Reply!:biggrin: Going up to Wawa for a few days, then around the North side of Superior and back through Minnesota.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts