close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bow technology

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by Poundsy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. I hate to say it but I think I will retire my old Darton Rampage. I went over to a buddies house last night and shot his bowtech guardian. OH MY GOD!! Nicest,quitest, smoothest shooting bow I have ever touched. If anyone has had one for a while give me some feedback on how you like it and if any problems have risen with it.

2. Very nice bow.... while I have only shot this model in one setting... Bowtech seems to make some of the finest equipment on the market.

3. I just wonder how durable they are. If I remember right did'nt bowtech have some problems a couple years back with thier limbs?

4. all bow makers have all had problems with their bows i have had 4 different bowtechs never the first problem i just bought a 2007 alleigence by far the best i have ever had i did shoot the guardian and yes its a sweet bow gonna give it sometime to see how it holds up with all the limb pressure points they do stand behind there bows lifetime guarantee
    you can't go wrong in my opinion
    the rank up there with mathews if not better

5. did the same thing years ago. the second bow i had was a alpine sierra mag that i bought new in 88 or89, shot that thing till2001 it was night and day the way they shoot now, come to think of it i need a new one now. dont think the wife would be to keen on that though.

6. I've shot the guardian four or five times.... Very nice bow. I ended up buying a Mathews, but I actually liked the guardian better. It shot great, no vibration, the only thing that kept me from buying it was that it is in it's first production year and the grip. If you don't mind the grip - You can't go wrong.

7. YEp the grip is a little too slim for me.