close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brand New Gun

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by cjones46, Mar 3, 2007.

1. I went to the whitetails banquet tonight in Kendalville with my wife and in-laws. Had a good time, good food and spent some money on raffles (on which i won nothing). When we walked in my father in law spotted a sweet austin and halleck muzzle loader and decided that he was going to win that in the raffle. Sure as shooting he won that smokepole. We get back to his house, I get the muzzy outta the car and go to hand it to him when he tells me to keep it. He already has two Austin and Hallecks so he gave me this brand new one!!! :corkysm55:corkysm55:corkysm55 I was/am in shock!!! I couldn't be happier...can't wait to get this bad boy out and put some rounds through it. Thanks Gary!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awesome Jonesy.......Just awesome!!!

3. BRO!!!!!!!!!!! That is one sweet shooting muzzy! You'll love it! Pop yourself a leupold 3x9 on it you'll be lethal far beyond your longest shot!

4. lucky bass terd.....I found her first! give her back! Her dad is th best! LMAO

Congrats Bud!
    Fuzzy

5. Very nice jones...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  6. It looks as though it may get fired today!! It's looking like a decent day out to put some innocent paper targets outta their misery.

7. Good luck with it Great White Hunter...

8. Congrats on the new gun. Sounds like a great father in law. At least you'll have a new gun to practice with this weekend, even though you thought it would be a new bow you'd be out shooting.:evilsmile

9. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

nicely played WT....nicely played indeed

10. Good deal, Jones. Nice gun.

11. Very sweet Jones.:coolgleam

12. That is awesome. My father-in-law introduced me to hunting and bought me my first shot gun. I still have it and love to hunt more each year!

13. That is one heck of a father-in-law! Guess you're doing something right! LOL

Congrats on the new smoke pole!

14. Good deal jones! Your wife got any sisters??? Ohhh wait, I'm married. Never mind. :hide: