close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brewersville Outfitters Shame

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by HickoryNut, Jan 1, 2006.

1. This guy has stooped to a new low, he has been sending me private messages, cursing me for asking why hes so negitive. I think we should have an intervention to help this fallen hunter. I can tell he has alot of mental problems, and is crying out for help. Im guessing mommy held him too much as a baby. Maybe we can help him.

2. O no you have posted Lies Tell the TRUTH and Gain some Respect I no it must be hard to do . And by the way alease I Known who my MOM IS.

3. See what I mean...poor guy, let us help you. What you need is a group hug:grouphug: because I think you are one tick away from being a serial killer. Get help guy, get help soon.

4. Gentalmen, please don't let this get out of control. we have our own opinions on the different subjects posted here, but lets not get personal. If y'all want to do some killin' save it for the wood. PETA is our enemy not eachother.

Thank you, MIDH:grouphug:

5. MIDH, I think the way these two have been going at it, they are either brothers, or one person with a multiple personality disorder. :biggrin:

6. If he was my brother I would have taken him out behind pappy's wood shed along time ago. lol

7. Then call for MOM! HELP :help: Iam getting MY as_ WHIPED AGAIN:bash: :banghead3 :hide: :chicken: