close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brown County Giant!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by jbwhttail, Dec 4, 2006.

1. I just received a picture of a non typical that has at least 24 scoreable points and is a basic 5X5. this deer was taken by a resident hunter on opening day of gun season.

Anyone know about this deer? He has a large drop tine in right beam. this is a B&C buck for sure and over 200 inches by a few.

I'll post a pic as soon as I get it scanned, what a bruiser!

I have license plate number so I can find the person, just hoping someone knows the guy.

2. Don't know anything about it, but do have a great preliminary name for the buck.....

The "Brown it's Down" Buck!!!!!:hide:

Sorry everyone!!!!! Sorry J.L!!!!

3. How 'bout the "How Now Brown Cow" Buck????

4. Might know of this buck if it was taken around Yellowwood area. About five points on the drop tine?

5. nope..........

clean drop tine ,wierd G1's

6. What do mean you have his license plate number?

Maybe this person doesn't want to be bothered by you or anyone else.

I guess if a deer hunter kills a big one now they need to cover up their license plate number at the check station to keep people from identifying them. Maybe keep the antlers covered. Maybe even slip in the back door?

Kind of like common criminals.

Suggestion - Why don't you just leave the guy alone?

7. agree let him decide

8. I know what you mean...Dean Weimer hounded me all this past year, Brew is he bothering you now??? :evil:

9. Hey Whacker, while I have your attention: On another post I asked about the big Morgan County buck killed last year. You replied 193 6/8. Where did this information come from. Are there any new photos? You seem to be the only one with any information. Can we pick your brain??

10. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Hey Whacker, i see your in sales (talk about leaving people alone!)

11. lots of points but not what i would call a giant maybe this fella is just a hunter and doesn't really have a hang-up on the rack
    now if it was mine i would be happy as a pig eatin chit

12. too funny !!!!

13. Thanks for posting the pic JB! Awesome Indiana buck! That is a giant in my book. Those are some interesting g1's on that buck.

Dean it looks like you have some job security with these types of whitetails........now get to written!!!