close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bucks are on the chase

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by MI Duck Hunter, Nov 9, 2005.

1. I was out on Tuesday for a morning hunt... It turned into an all day hunt. Out of the 8 deer I saw in bow range, there were only 2 does. 6 of them I saw between noon and 1pm. The biggest was a 6point which woiuld have been a shooter in Michigan but I chose to pass hoping to see something larger by friday. I am really pumped. Good luck all and don't get run over out there.

MIDH

2. Yeah, I'm pumped too, finally. I have been plaqued by the unemployment bug, and my mind has not allowed me to think about fun things, like hunting. However, the job search is going well now and I have a very prospective interview next week. This good news has allowed mt to get my priorities straight again, and I'm taking the shotgun out tonight to see if the scope is still zeroed in. I need to look for my deer calls too, and find my huntin clothes.

Dang, I best get down and get my license too. :yikes: Man, have I ever been slacking, I best get it in gear, don't you think? :bonk:

Good luck to you on your hunt.
    -Dan- ;)

3. Yes sir the bucks are ready willing and able. I just came in from the woods and for the 3rd day in a row I saw a nice 8 pt with a good big body. I couldnt get a good picture of him but i did get some nice pictures of the scrapes and rubs that him and his cousins have been working. I will post them when i can get m pictures up loaded. I am hoping to take him and 2 does saturday morning. Man i love my spot. i have 10 does that come in everyday. and a few small bucks. This big one is after the does hard and that is gonna put him right where i want him. Right in the crosshairs of the scope on my muzzleloader.

Good luck to everyone and shoot straight.

4. Dan,

Congrats on the interview. I have been unemployed for a while so I know how you feel. Good luck with the interview and with the upcoming firearm season.

Ice Dude,

I so envy you... I am only an archer so hopefully someone will push a nice buck to me during this coming season. Good Luck.

MIDH