close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buy that Michigan license now!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by goggleye57, Mar 2, 2007.

1. If you guys buy a michigan non-resident license - buy it now in the next day or two - heard the new fees are going to the govenor's desk for a signature - 2007 licenses went on sale March 1, 2007. All species (another way to say including salmon stamp) $42.00 In a few days it will be $80!!! You can buy them online at the Michigan DNR website. The $42 license will be good at the price until the end of March 2008.

2. Thanks for the info....me and the wife was just planning on a trip in two weeks. gonna go ahead and get them now...

3. Ok, I just got mine and my sons on line, it is really easy, and I beat the price increase, wish I could have bought a 5 year tag...

Here is the link.. print a test page first to be sure you can print them, then buy away... All licenses are available here.

http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/welcome.asp

Good luck!

Sparky

4. Do they have the expiration date on them when you buy them online?

5. Yes. March 21, 2008. I heard the bill to raise the prices has been shelved for the time being.

6. Just bought mine but there is not an expiration date on it.And im not sure the bigger license will fit well in my wallet