close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabin fever is setting in

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by QuailDancer, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Today is my third day stuck at home sick and missing work. I thought Dean would have stopped by with some chicken soup by now :mad: . Why is it that there are 500 channels on dish network and nothing worth watching during daylight hours?

2. GET WELL SOON QUAIL, THE ICE IS SETTING IN , GILLS AWAIT!!!!!:biggrin:

3. I've seen reports from 2 to 4 inches depending on where you're at. Looks like at least another good week of cold weather ahead.

4. Quail get well soon. Some people will do anything not to go see Dean on Saturday. Is this anything you need? I will try to bring it to you, because that is what friends are for.
    Well it's time to Ice Fish and you are stuck in the house. Really it sucks to be you. HA! HA! I hate it when I am sick and can't get out. GET WELL FISHING PARTNER.

5. Thanks Bill, at this point there’s nothing I need accept my sanity.

6. that sucks i have been sick all weekend ,hope ya feel better

7. Hope you're feeling better soon Quail.

8. Sanity? You are just now asking for that after all these years!!! :cwm27: Get well Quailman.

9. You may be right, I should just stick with what's been workin' so far.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Go out and buy a new shotgun....that'll make you feel better. Nothing like spending money to make a fever go away.

11. Something in a spirited 28 gauge, perhaps? I’ll have to run that by the wife, seems she’s already getting nervous and twitching a lot lately, something about a boat project that keeps growing in scale.

12. quail by the time you get over it hopefully there will be good ice for you and then it'll be behind you. get well

13. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

A Man can't have too many shotguns aor fishing rods.

14. hope ya get well soon!