close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Call I made for Steuben County Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, Mar 8, 2007.

1. For those of you attending the Steuben County Ducks Unlimited Banquet on April 14, 2007, this is a call I made and I'm donating for thier auction. It's called "The Drake" By Gobble Getter Game Calls (AKA Fuzzy Box Calls right tmarsh?)
    Fuzzy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  2. You my friend are a true artist! I can't wait to get my hands on this call. This call is going to generate some good money for DU!

Fuzzy, I owe you a beer or two. We will get together in the next week or two for some good times.

A way generous contribution!

Thanks so much again!:coolgleam

Derek

3. :bowdown: :bowdown: ALL HAIL FUZZ!!! ALL HAIL FUZZ!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

"Fuzzy Box" Turkey Calls are the best around!!!

4. I would love to help out my local sportsman. Where can I listen to/purchase one of these fine calls? :coolgleam

5. Awesome work Fuzzy....

When will you be donating a call to the "J.S.K.S"??

I know you are a proud member of the Jon Stallman Kegarator Society.

You didn't get to stick around long enough to fully appreciate the membership priveledges. Come on back anytime! ;)

6. All you fellas that are purchasing these turkey calls are going to need a custom knife to match it... Right Fuzzy?

7. Very pretty. I'd hate to win it 'cause I'd never use it. Somthing that nice deserved to be used, not sit on a shelf.

Good work.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Fuzzy, sweet. I can make....well nothing.....that's why I appreciate those who have artistic talent.

9. Sharp looking call.

10. jstalljon, I'll donate one to the J.S.K.S just as soon as you donate $40.00 to the F.N.S.N.H.S.~ASAP (Fuzzy Needs Some New Huntin' Stuf ~ ASAP)

;)
    Fuzzy

11. I'm always willing to help out my bretheren at the F.N.S.N.H.S. :biggrin:

Shoot me a pm when you get a chance and we'll discuss!