close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Calm Before The Storm

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by treehugger, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Today is the "calm before the storm" of Whitetail hunting! Good luck to everyone hitting the woods today with archery equipment for one last time before the lead starts flying tomorrow. Good luck to everyone this weekend...we should be seeing A LOT OF BIG BUCKS posted on here in the next several days....don't forget to take some DOES too!!! Good luck to all the youngsters or first timers getting out this season, it should be one to remember forever. I know I'll be taking my 9 year old daughter out on Sunday for a sit in the woods and a crack at her first Whitetail. Above all else...BE SAFE and know your target before pulling the trigger. Hunter orange is our friend.

2. I got my vest when I used to work at Target, not sure I like the circles on the back.

3. Even as a guy who prefers to pick up the bow over the gun, I still get excited about the gun opener.

Good luck to everyone. Be safe. Wear a harness. Wear orange. Use your head before you shoot.

Post up the pictures when your done!:coolgleam

4. Be careful, fellas, and good luck.

5. Shoot straight and Hurt 'em Bad .............as I tell all my friends. There are more than a few HOGS on the loose out there this year.

Can't wait to see all the pics. :coolgleam

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

We bird hunters will start ducking.

7. now thats funny

8. Hope they're not gonna start gooseing everybody. ;) ;)

9. Good luck to all tomorrow. Hopefully I am posting that 185" Booner I shoot tomorrow after watching MICHIGAN whip Ohio $tate.

10. Right on everybody be safe

11. You can't forget about Purdue keeping the oaken bucket away from Indiana so it can rest safe and soundly in W. Lafayette!

12. You CAN forget about it 'cause it ain't gonna' happen this year Tine Lock!!! GOOOOOO HOOSIERS!!!

13. [​IMG]:bowdown: :bowdown: good luck all have a good and safe weekend :bowdown: :bowdown: [​IMG]

14. HA! I guess there are other things to discuss on this site other than hunting.

15. You CAN forget about it 'cause it ain't gonna' happen this year Tine Lock!!! GOOOOOO HOOSIERS!!![/QUOTE]

Thats right Tine Lock!