Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot off the press...Cam Pics...no boney creatures just pics of the girls of the property. Check out the last pic...could this be a small buck maybe???

Does this one look like a small buck maybe???

·
Registered
737 Posts
I purchased me one of those two pack specials about the same time you did tree..Still have not used them yet. Thanks for the sharing. After I saw these I think I will go set them up just for fun...:)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoyt_Rocks said:
I purchased me one of those two pack specials about the same time you did tree..Still have not used them yet. Thanks for the sharing. After I saw these I think I will go set them up just for fun...:)
Hey Hoyt...they are fun to mess around with...I'm already thinking digital is the way to go. I put out 2 cams with 24 exp. film in each. I couldn't wait until all exp. were taken. 1 cam had 2 pics and 1 had 9, so I wasted most of the film. I spent I don't know what on the film. 1 hour developing and the floppy disks cost me $19+. I took the cams down and will put back up in late spring or mid-summer if I can wait that long. Next time out I'll try to leave them up longer until all film has been shot...I'm just too impatient. Good luck with yours!

treehugger

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to you Scarlet Dew...you got me going on them. Thanks for all the tips!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts