close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cam Pics

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by treehugger, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Hot off the press...Cam Pics...no boney creatures just pics of the girls of the property. Check out the last pic...could this be a small buck maybe???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does this one look like a small buck maybe???
    [​IMG]

2. I purchased me one of those two pack specials about the same time you did tree..Still have not used them yet. Thanks for the sharing. After I saw these I think I will go set them up just for fun...:)

3. Hey Hoyt...they are fun to mess around with...I'm already thinking digital is the way to go. I put out 2 cams with 24 exp. film in each. I couldn't wait until all exp. were taken. 1 cam had 2 pics and 1 had 9, so I wasted most of the film. I spent I don't know what on the film. 1 hour developing and the floppy disks cost me $19+. I took the cams down and will put back up in late spring or mid-summer if I can wait that long. Next time out I'll try to leave them up longer until all film has been shot...I'm just too impatient. Good luck with yours!

treehugger

4. Good to see those cameras are working for you Tree..........your gonna love 'em.:coolgleam

5. Thanks to you Scarlet Dew...you got me going on them. Thanks for all the tips!!!