close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Camo Hoody

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by anon782010, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Can anyone tell me why I can't find a camo hoody to save my soul. I have spent hours looking for a camo hoody, and I can't find one...anywhere...WHY NOT??? If there is an article of clothing that needs to be available in camo, this is it...

Have any of you found one? Do any of you know where one could be procured? Does anyone want to start a business if they aren't? I see a gold mine here...

2. I seen some earlier this past fall at Rural King. Yeah, kicking myself in the rear for not grabbing one.

Fuzzy

3. Are you looking for a hood itself, or looking for a jacket with a hood attached to it?
    I have a Gander Mountain Guide Series camo insulated Jacket with a hood.

4. I know of one company that dropped the hoods because a lot of hunters say that when they don't use them they get in the way. You can still find seperate camo hoods though.

5. I want a camo hooded sweatshirt...why is this not made...????

6. A hoody? It is a hooded sweatshirt. You can find any # of camo ones at an army surplus store. If you want hunting camo I would suggest ebay or for that matter google camo hoody and see what you get.

7. I bought one from gander mountain in F.W. last fall. It's a mossyoak sweatshirt. I dont know if they still have them because it was the last one there at the time and it was on sale. So they might not carry it anymore at Gander.

8. I have that exact Natural Gear head piece Quail. It ROCKS!

9. I got one from Rural King a couple months ago, it was a zip up sweatshirt not a slip on...

Al