close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Can anyone else see them?

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by LoveHunting, Jan 25, 2006.

1. I don't know about anyone else but I can already picture those tasty greys and yellows sticking out above the leaves. I can't wait and it's only January! :yikes:

2. I CAN ALMOST TASTE THEM! :corkysm55 I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL BY APRIL 13TH! EVERY YEAR FOR AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER, MY BROTHER HAS BROUGHT ME AT LEAST 1 MUSHROOM ON APRIL THE 13TH. :bowdown:

3. I found 39 yesterday, my wife hates when I pick them off the pizza.

4. What a fungi ;)

I have been thinking about morels too!

5. All I wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a 'Shroom 'Shroom!!

Anybody else have dreams about them, or am I just :dizzy: ?

6. I've already had two dreams about picking mushrooms since the first of the year. I did well, too!

7. Mushroom Madness

So we're both:dizzy: then??

8. I thought that I caught a wiff of them the other day when the wind was out of the Southwest. Maybe the neighbor had gas. Yellow, Grey and Black. Maybe I'll paint the garage.............

9. fungi

I usually find them at my first turkey setup site...........I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. morels!!

anyone ever try those morel kits to grow your own that you see on internet sights about morels? if so do they work?

11. i've never heard of those kits...what website did you find them on?

12. Oh, man...I had another dream about finding mushrooms last night. I found a sackful of great big greys! They were beside an oak on a south facing slope. They were so big that they were laying over on there sides! Help me!:help:

13. i don't know about that kit, but i would seriously like to be sitting somewhere and watch one come out of the ground. Last year we went to one of our favorite black spots at brookville. we left early to scout for turkeys so we were down there right at the crack of dawn. well, we got to one of our spots and the mushrooms were popping as we picked them I swear they were. I found a stem of one i'd picked and within 6 inches the next time around there was another one there. it was weird.

14. Fun Guys!!!

Coach, believe it or not I had a dream about them last night as well. I actually ate some and really tasted the devils. Perhaps we could go to therapy together.