close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Can someone answer a question for me????

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Rowdy, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy

I have been on here a few weeks and cant get as much as a conversation started before people start calling me a bocephus. What is it???? Am I being treated this way as an initiation? Is it a hazing process like in college? Someone let me know, I just want to talk fishing with folks but seem to be getting nowhere. HELP

2. Rowdy, You are a victim of one who came before you. Can you post a picture of yourself to verify your identity? Otherwise, you'll continue to get "hazed". I'm sure this all started on the Indiana Chat room, correct?

You've obviously said something that has reminded our beloved IS.com folks of a certain someone from the past..........
    Don't take it personal, people are just having some fun with it....

3. This board has been more peaceful since Hickory and Bo have left :bonk:!

4. What Ever Happened To `ol Bo. Did He Leave On His Own Or Was He Asked To Leave?

5. He was "removed" from the site, and his IP was blocked...seems peaceful now.

6. Rowdy

Rowdy

A photo has been posted in the sites gallery. Thanks for the explanation.

7. Nice bass Rowdy!

8. bo was a trickster. one of many online discizes. we appreciate you though rowdy !!

9. I THOUGHT THINGS SEEMED TOO PEACEFUL, NOW I KNOW WHY. THANKS TO WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE, HE WAS A LOOSE CANNON.

10. Rowdy,

I had the very same problem of being treated rudly by a few. Best advice is to ignore those, that only visit this fine forum, only to stir-up trouble. I am on another Indiana Forum and everytime I post something, there are a few over there that take unreasonable issues with my points-of-view.

Best Wishes,

11. hey rowdy!!

i was just looking in your gallery. very nice buck and a bueatiful mount. great pics.

12. Other before you has put all the gang on guard. Bo, cutashoot and others has caused problems and now they are gone. Please do not take it hard, I know you will enjoy the site.