close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Canada 2007 (Not so long and pic. heavy)

Discussion in 'Indiana Bass Fishing' started by JL, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Here goes. I'll make a new post for every day we fished, just like last year. Here's the first photo worthy fish of the trip taken on the first day:

[​IMG]

Only decent one I got this day...:(

I did get some nice shots of some baby black ducks though:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  2. Definitely a decent one!!!!!!! Can't say the same as far as the hat goes!:evil:

3. Day two, and only one decent fish. My buddy Joe got this fish:

[​IMG]

Day 3 was the best day of the trip. I missed a TON of giants on this day. I actually went 1 for 8 on huge topwater explosions...:banghead3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's Joe's biggest fish of the trip. It's 4 pounds 13 ounces:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Day 4

Our cabin buddy. We had to watch out for these, or we would step on them. I think of grouse as tough to hunt, but I'm not sure these would have been:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joe with a couple:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the falls on the lake about twelve miles from our camp:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yep, it's official...... I'M JEALOUS!!!!!

6. Day 5

Joe with a good one:

[​IMG]

I had one good bite on day five, and I was ecstatic to finally hook up with a good one. A personal best smallie for me. The scale settled on five pounds even!

[​IMG]

7. Day 6

Fun day on day 6. I was reeling a little smallie to the boat, and this friggin' monster followed him. He was honest to God looking right up at me from just in front of the trolling motor as I was taking the smallie off. I thought that was it, as he started to go back under, but Joe worked a topwater bait over him, and he followed it all the way to the boat. As this thing got close, I reached in and grabbed his tail and yanked his azz into the boat for a picture:

[​IMG]

Just over forty pounds!

Back to fishing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Day 7

Not even a picture worthy fish on day 7, but I got some cool shots of some bigger black ducks for all of you :coco: duck hunters!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Though we got some nice fish, and personal bests for both Joe and me, we really had a slow week of fishing. In the six years I've gone to this lake, this year was the worst we've had. Most of the time, it was 55 to 65 degrees and raining. We got run off the lake several times by lightning. Although the fishing stunk for the most part, I still had a great time with good company! Hope y'all enjoyed the report.

9. Awesome report man!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are 1 :coco: dude for messin with that turtle. Awesome fish also!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

10. Great pics. James. Looks as though you guys had a blast in the great Northwoods. Nothing like it up there....

I'm surprised you didn't have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle soup for supper???

11. Very nice 5lb biggy small! You're a nut, grabbing that turtle! Look at the head on that thing! Awesome pics.

12. Simply awesome JL! I'm jealous... Some dandy smallies in there. Welcome back!

13. (Insert Andrew Dice Clay's voice here....)Ya Snapperhead!!!!!!