close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

canada goose decoys

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by indianadeerhunter, Feb 13, 2007.

1. I have a total of 9 decoys that I am wanting to trade. There are 4 Flambeau weighted keel floaters, 4 G&H decoys these are shells and they have removable heads, and there is 1 canada goose magnet made by Expedite International INC. this one is a wind sock type decoy. I bought these off of a buddy and was planning on getting more but havent yet. I would really like to trade these for some leghold traps in sizes 1 1/2 and bigger. If anyone has any traps and is willing to trade than let me know and we can go from there. They are all in perfect shape.. they still have the paper stickers on them so dont think they have been used much if at all. I know they aint been since I'v had them..thanks - See More Here: http://www.indianasportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=173