close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Canada

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jun 15, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Leaving for a week's fishing trip to Canada tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures to post on my return.

Later, Cary

2. Have a good time, Cary.

3. good luck. may the fish gods be with you.

4. J.L. isn't going with you, is he Cary?:biggrin: Oh, I got your back James's Lyin!!!

Good luck Cary. Enjoy the Walleyes, Northerns, Loons, etc. etc. etc. Where exactly is it again where you and your crew go up there?

5. Cary have a good trip and wish I was going too. QUAIL walleye they are going to catch WALLEYES. Have a great that Cary

6. Don't tell Cary, but I'm hiding inside the extra duffle bag in his trunk, I have air holes, but may regret the thermos of coffee somewhere near the U.P. (no pun intended, just leaked out...ok, that one may have been intended).

7. Darn you stole my stowaway idea! If the bag is big enough maybe we'll both fit.

8. One hour until I depart for "God's Country." Hopefully, I'll have plenty of pics to post upon my return. :woohoo1:

9. Best of luck, James!

10. You suck, James!!!!!!!!:cheeky-sm !!!!

11. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Back from Canada

Here are some pictures: It was hard to catch a Walleye under 20"[​IMG]

Picture of Kay Vee Lodge--Lake Nagagami
    [​IMG]
    Picture of the Dock the day we left for home
    [​IMG]
    I do photograph well...huh?
    [​IMG]

12. Whats that sittin on the seat beside you,,, looks like a nice 9-10"er. MMmmm;)

13. Awesome Cary! Thanks for sharing the pics and the info you sent to me previously about the lodge. I hope to start up an annual trip with my family in the next couple of years...it sure helps to have kids that love to fish too...and now my wife is getting into it...I think I have already died and gone to heaven!!!

14. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

My best of the week was 25"....not the biggest, but there were so many....Nagagami is 13,000 acres. Big but not too big. Lots of places to fish. The only problem is there are few islands, so when the wind blows, not too many places to hide.