close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

can't wait to go bushytail hunt'n

Discussion in 'Indiana Small Game Hunting' started by oldbuckkiller, Jul 6, 2006.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

close to one more month and i will be out hunt'n bushytails reds maily fox squirrels i leave alone until nov. but reds are fun to hunt. any of you guys hunt bushytails.

2. Now you are speakin a language I can relate to.........:cool:

3. this year will be the first year my boy gets to hunt with a real rifle (MY 22CAL.PELLET GUN) I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy: :cwm27:

4. My daughters really like going squirrel hunting with Dad. Always a fun day. I can get them out twice before school starts again.

5. :woohoo1: :woohoo1: come to me my little friends :evil:

6. Have 22 will travel. Was in the woods the last few days and the squirrels are every where. THEY ARE NUTS. Fun this fall.

7. I've seen a ton of squirrels along the river the last two nights...muskrats...bunch of birds that I didn't even know what they were.

8. Im ready guys. got about 20 in my yard alone, it is time for the destructive little bass turds to go. mmmmm squirrel and noodles.

9. Ah Pigeon, Squirrels don't go "quack".

10. shoot all those tree rats!

deer woods would be a better place without as many tree rats! 12ga. not sporting but effective.:evilsmile

11. I love hunting tree rats,but this year is depressing as my hunting buddy/son is going to Iraq about August,after hunting so many years with him its going to be hard to swallow.

12. we can only imagine what you will be going through. but when he gets there i'm sure there is a bunch of guy's on here who would love to send him some we care and appreciate him packages.

13. tell him i said THANK YOU !!!! from my family, GOD bless and keep him safe, amen.

14. I've been hunting Squirrels, with a gun, since I was 12 years old. My first gun was a pellet rifle, later a .410 S/S, also a 20, 16, 12, & 28 gauge shotgun of various makes. Started hunting Squirrels with a .22 LR when I was 15 years old. I've even used a .32 Cal. Muzzle Loader on occasions. I've seen several more Squirrels running about, this summer, so maybe the season will somewhat better than last year's.

15. I Love To Hunt Tree Rats Gets Me All Tuned Up For Mr. Big In Oct. Only Thing I Dont Like Is Those Pesky Skeets,this Will Be A Bad Year For Them Good Luck To All!!!