Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it out to Cedar Creek this evening to do some smallmouth bass fishing. I caught a nice, fat 14 incher, and 6 nice rock bass (or goggleyes). A couple of the rock bass were especially nice, each going about 10 inches.

Apparently I don't have permission to post attachments, so I uploaded the pictures into the photo gallery.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Good Deal Piggyn - Once you upload to the photogallery I don't why you shouldn't be able to post pics. go to properties copy the http address for the pic and click on the yellow square with mountains on the reply toolbar and paste your address there - it should work:rolleyes:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I finally figured it out. :bonk: You've got to go to the photo gallery and copy and paste the UBBCode for each picture into the body of your message.

I had already tried using the Insert Image button on the toolbar and entering each pic's URL, but I just got red X's when I did that. All better now!

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
Nice pics thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great photos. Creek looks kinda big there. must be well downstream? I've hit that a couple of times but never got any SM as nice as that. Sweet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts