close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cell phone gun.....

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Apr 15, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Cell phone gun.

Read this and then watch the video clip!

Most see airport security as a pain. Some deal better than others. Some feel violated, when you watch this movie, you'll understand why they want your cell phone through the x-ray machine.

If you get asked to test your cell phone at the airport, this is the reason. Because cell phone guns have arrived. They are real. The attached video clip shows how cell phone guns operate. These phones have not been found in the U.S. yet, but they are in use overseas.

Beneath the digital phone face is a 22 caliber handgun capable of firing four rounds in rapid succession using the standard telephone keypad.

European law enforcement officials are stunned by the discovery of these deadly decoys. They say phone guns are changing the rules of engagement in Europe ..

Only when you have one in your hand do you realize that they are heavier than a regular cell phone. Be patient if security asks to look at your cell phone or turn it on to show that it works. They have a good reason!

Welcome to our world....:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

2. Do they charge you air time for each chamber shot?

3. Are we going to have a cellphone deer season in Indiana sometime soon?

4. If you use speed dial, does it become an automatic?

5. If the bullet strays, is there a roaming charge?

6. No no cellphones in Indiana!

7. Scary stuff.

Years ago, I purchased a manual on how to build a .22 single shot gun out of a Zippo lighter. I never built one, looked too dangerous to me, but it could be done fairly easily. Somewhere stashed away in all my junk I'm sure I still have the how to book.

8. That's been around for a long while. Like DEC said, many many similar devices are out there, either home-made or semi-commercial.

Some you can buy as an NFA "other" device if you get a Class-III Tax Stamp from the Fed.

Most will get your door kicked in and a one-way ticket to Club Fed.

9. They could just outlaw the cell phone all together and I would be happy. I heard today they are looking into how the frequency from cell phone towers are messing up the navigation "system" used by honey bees and that there is a link between tower location and areas devoid of bees. I know the honey bee has been in trouble for years and that mites are a big problem, but this is the first I heard that cell phone frequencies may be partially to blame.

10. DEC....typical engineer. You were the kid that was reading modern science at the age of 6!:16suspect

11. :biggrin:

12. Hey!! I design cellular and broadcast towers...:)

13. Ya...like DEC, you were the kid that laways took things apart to see how they worked but too dang lazy to put them back together.;)