close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Charter Recomendations

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by cjones46, May 26, 2007.

1. I know many of you have been out walleye fishing on Eerie lately. Would any of you guys be willing to share your charters info? The Cap that we always fished with passed away and the last Cap I went out with wasn't exactly what you would call a "People" person. I don't necessarily need price info, just contact info, where is his home port and any votes of confidence you guys are willing to share. Thanks fellas.

2. When y'all chartering..... I could free up a day!!!!!!;)

3. Well we just got done on Friday with a Charter trip. What a great captain. Look at the forum I placed. The charter was with Captain Rich. His website is www.captain-rich.com

4. Good Time Charlie does a great job and he also have places for you to stay at night if you need to.

5. Sea Breeze Charter

We spent (3) days on lake Erie May 18, 19, & 20th with Sea Breeze Charters. The fishing was fantastic. We caught limits daily with our largest fish going over (7) pounds. I highly recommend these guys. Good Luck!:bouncy:

[​IMG]

6. We've used Jeff Parker out of Wild Wings 7-8 times, he and his brother and dad do a good job. Don't have phone # with me right now.