close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chat room abuse

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

It has come to my attention that there has been a person or persons abusing our chat room recently with profanity, etc. This is against our Term of Service and this person along with all their alter identities and IP address have been banned.

We strive to provide clean and friendly environment for all Indiana Sportsmen and will continue to do so in the future.

Steve

2. Thanks, Steve. We certainly do appreciate it.

JL

3. Thanks Steve. We all indicated that we would abide by the Terms of Service when we signed up for the site - it might be beneficial for all of us to go back and review the TOS, which is located in the Sound Off Forum as a sticky note. I was trying to locate the TOS this morning and was having difficulty finding it, and Steve was helpful and pointed me in the right direction.

4. Thanks Steve for following up on this.

treehugger

5. Thanks Steve, this is a clean place where we as men and women can post and chat about the outdoors. Thanks again for hereing the cry.

6. Good Times

Thanks Steve...THE good times will always outweigh the Bad.Lots of good people Here.

7. thanks steve!!

we don't need no smut.

8. Sure we can't take him out back, beat the snot out of him? Just checkin.

:bonk:

9. thanks Steve

Ding, dong the troll is dead.

10. Thanks a lot Steve. Really appreciate it!!:bouncy: