close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chatroom problem

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hunter Hollis, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

Hi, I have tried the Indianasportsman chatroom with no luck. Is there something I need to download or does the chatroom not work? When I click the link to the chatroom I get a blank white screen with a small box in the upper left corner that contains a red X. Any help out there? ~HOLLIS

2. It requires a login...have you tried that?

3. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

Why would I be banned from a chatroom?

4. You aren't banned from anything :)

Maybe you don't have a program it requires - I will ask Steve what it takes to work on a user's computer

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  5. Have you ever spent time in there? It may be the best thing that has ever happened to you....minds are twisted in there, it scares me. Don't go towards the light Hollis...stay away from the light! Save yourself, there is still time.:yikes:

Keep trying buddy, you'll get there.

6. Might want to click on the "contact us" at the bottom of this page and tell them about it. ...Wish I could be more help.

7. Steve says he's not sure what the problem could be - the chatroom is operating normally
    Hoosier Steelheader suggests- "He may not have the latest version of Java, or he may have a pop-up blocker on and need to press his left ctrl key while clicking on the chat room link..."

Try it out? :coco:

8. I dropped in the other day & said hi.
    No one replied.
    Maybe I was in stealth mode. . . .:hide:

9. Drop in now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2007
  10. The new chatroom is very Different than the old 1....some comp. may not let you enter ..have seen that happen...But once you in its GREAT....not sure what the Difference is from OLD to new...will not load on some comp.