close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chris Brackett Poaching

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by bonecollector14, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I don't know if you all have seen the video but it appears that Brackett has poached a booner yes it may be old but I was just passing on the message. There are so many people who would love to do what he does in the industry just to have poaching attached to his name now. Allegedly shot 2 or possibly 3 different bucks. 1 a 2 year old 8 point and then a booner 10 within 5 minutes. What are your thoughts. I know several people reaching out to his sponsors but what do you think.

2. I posted on this also. I have a couple of videos on my Facebook. The one of him poaching is terrible quality but you can tell what is going on. The other video just shows his true character. He is past the statute of limitations in Indiana so he won’t face any legal trouble but I bet you don’t see him on tv anymore.

3. Never cared for the guy anyway.

4. I hope he loses all his sponsors and is replaced by someone who actually cares. I saw a video of him cussing out a camera man I mean just letting him have it. Hit his camera called him fat and everything. There is something dark we do not see in the industry. What the public sees is final production nobody sees the devils work in it. I have lost all respect for him thats for sure. absolutely all respect. I hope while the limitations are up all sponsors withdra

5. MOSSY OAK HAS TERMINATED SPONSORSHIP OF BRACKETT HA HA HA

6. Bloodsport has terminated its sponsorship scent lock is reviewing evidence. How he spoke to his camera man is what gets me. He preaches Christian this and that and talks like that to someone. I'm sure anybody filiming has missed record or wrong angle, spun around too fast on the hunter but to take verbal abuse like that helllll no I would have shoved that camera down his throat what a clown.

7. This guy is a good tool all around. No support from me.

Buckmaster_B likes this.
  8. Yup, he went on a rant. Wonder if there was stuff that built up to it........in him, or involving the camera man.

Last I heard all Christians are sinners.

He acted like a jerk............but again, what happened before to cause it?

Are folks happy a poacher got nailed..........or are they giddy about a deer hunting celebrity getting in trouble? LOL people on FB acting like there's a camo edition of the Enquirer at the grocery checkout.

BTW...........I've met some non cussing folks. Some had pretty serious skeletons in their closets.

9. never heard of him but all poachers are alike. far as im concerned all those tv boobs that kill over feeders are poachers.