close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Civil Weimer War ......

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Bocephus, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Ok troops...Saddle up!
    Fort Sumter will be attacked....blood will be shed and Wiemers men will fall!
    Then like in the Civil War us southern warriors will be outnumbered like the battle of Bullrun, In the Civil war the confederate went into this battle with 22,000 troops. The Yanks had 30,000. The Rebs still whooped em good. I dont see this changing in the Weimer War.
    Next comes Shiloh (Pittsburgh Landing) We will dominate and OWN you.
    Then comes the battle of Bullrun....A bloody battle but we make it through, I can see Weimer retreating through my telescope...What a coward.
    We rage on...now the battle in Antietam, we are still stongly outnumbered. But yet we dont give up and win again. Now the Emancipatipn Proclamation is in effect and Weimer has to scout his own deer...the slaves are being set free! We'll fight in Fredricksburg, Chancellorsville, Vicksburg, Gettysburg and Chatanooga. We loose treehugger to friendly fire. Off to Petersburg to fight...we see Weimer...He's loosing the war...hes about to give in! Then to Atlanta and Savannah......We have Won MEN!!!!!
    Frail and beaten the General Bobby E. Dean will surrender to the new south!

General Bo Cephus is elected president and now his picture is on the $100 bill.

2. You southern guys are great. My boss lives in Georgia now and in the schools down there they still teach that the north didn't win, the south just quit fighting that all.

3. Not so civil war!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you might be a criminal Bo, but now you're going to counterfiet money????

4. The way I heard it is: The South sent there 22,000 troops North but the General said do not go up on that there hill. Reason they may be 2 of them up there. HA!

5. I'll admit my memory is a little fuzzy, since it's been many many years since history class, but I remember learning something about the South winning the war in the beginning. This was due to the fact the southern troops were better outdoorsmen than their foes from the north. ( Don't we all pride ourselves on the fact we consider ourselves to be outdoorsme.) It was not until the North was able to take advantage of it's industrial might and superior numbers were they able to pull out a victory. Unless General Dean owns a couple of steel mills and an automobile plant, things might be different this time around.

On a serious note: If any of you are ever in the Chattanooga area, maybe driving to Florida. Take the time if you have it and check out the Chattanooga and Chickamauga military park. You will walk away proud to call yourself a Hoosier. Not only do they have a awesome gun museum but you can tour the park and learn of the contributions the troops from Indiana made in this battle. The park is actually in Georgia, just south of Chattanooga.