close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Closet passions

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ChapstickCharlie, Jan 25, 2006.

1. :cool: Who's got an itch to go curling? Ok what kind of 'different' hobbies do YOU have?

2. I love mycology. Study of fungi. I have a field microscope to look at the spores for a final id. Some people like to watch paint dry too!

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I read as many books on mythology as I can find (it's an English teacher thing).

Slightly more intresting than Mark's mycology....which I thought at first was the procedure they use to check your colon.

4. I'll pass on the fungi, watching bacteria and fungi grow is what I do for a living.

Pass my odd hours tying flies, hitting golfballs, squeezing some blues out of a couple old guitars, and driving my kids crazy!

5. Joseph Campbells books on mythology are pretty cool. Tolle Leggae

6. KNIFE COLLECTING, I collect pocket knives...if you got any old pocket knives laying around, get a hold of me.

7. I enjoy coaching youth basketball teams. Currently coaching a 2nd/3rd grade girls team and a 6th grade middle school boys team. Also enjoy writing about hunting/fishing experiences of my own and with my children.

8. I'm into tiddly winks boys. Any time I see the words "closet" and "passion" I've got to wonder if maybe we've all gone stark mad!!!!

Tree, I hope you don't scare the little hoopsters with stories about Bobby Knight choking the players and throwing chairs. Have you grabbed any of the little boogers by the throat yet? Head butted any?
    Shut up Randy, I've got a spelling bee for you...the word is QUEER!!! Donny Baker

9. I have had to hold back a few times on the little Kobe wannabee's. All 3's all the time...i've about broke them of that now...do you know kids hate running most of practice? :evilsmile :evil: :evilsmile ...and that was just on the little girls team :evilsmile

10. Help me tree!!!!!

Hey Tree, I see that you've sent me some messages on here but can't retrieve them. Can you help me brother!?!?

Yeah, It's funny when kids say things like..."You mean we really DO have to defend the other team?" or "Three seconds in the lane doesn't count anymore."

11. I raise and race homing pigeons. From South Bend to Memphis Tn. 100-500 miles. :chillin:

12. How does one race a homing pigeon?

13. I like music, try to play guitar, sing a little-actually sing alot. Just because there IS NO ICE!

14. If course by their ears... No just kidding. First take a look at vegasrace.com This is a international event. If you want to know more about how we do it here, just let me know.