close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coldwater Mich. Lakes

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by 410, Feb 17, 2006.

1. I was just wondering if anyone fishes North or South lakes just outside Coldwater Mich. We use to fish the two lakes back when you bought you Lic. your wifes was free. It since like we always came home with a cooler of gills.

2. I've been spearing on North Lake, but I've never fished it...I might have to try it out.

3. Mich lakes??

What about Coldwater Lake itself, Coach??

4. The whole chain of lake up in Coldwater are awesome...... I've fished them all for an extended peiod of time! You name it we've caught it!

5. I kind of wanted to keep that lake a secret, but since the cat's out of the bag, I'll tell you that the lake is awesome! Lots of nice fish and nice structure in the lake to fish. Be very careful when running on that lake if you aren't familiar with it; I've seen some transoms and props come off that lake in pretty rough shape!

6. Coldwater is one of those lakes, once you fished it you just keep going back. Love to drift tubes/ live nightcrawlers or crawfish. Did to get togather and go sometime.

7. Rock on...Fish On!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of rocks, Coach??

8. Sunken islands...shallow flats. And I mean 6-8" shallow!

9. I don't ever remeber seeing the water dirty it is alway clear.

10. I hadn't seen it muddy before eithe,r until last summer when we had a tourney there. Check the photo out on this page about half way down. You can see what the water looked like. Upper 90's that day, and nothing but dinks biting.

It's a fun lake to fish, and I plan on fishing it a few times this summer. Just be careful of the shallow flats.

http://www.geocities.com/rdvtavssvjnm/TournamentNews/SUMMERRALLY20x.html