close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Convenient politicly correct editing...

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by bambicide, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Has anyone else noticed the editing by the media of Dungy's remarks after the game or when he has been asked in the past about being the first African-American head coach to win the Superbowl.
    I have seen him say more than once that while that is important...it is more important to him to be the first openly Christian coach to win and to be a good man... not screaming and yelling and cussing...as he puts it "doing it the right way"
    The media occasionally points out his attitute and demeanor or comment genericly on his "faith" but they always cut off his remarks before his comments about being a Christian.
    Cover the race angle but don't mention God...can't have that! Can't have the "G" word out there or someone might sue, petition the network or feel like religion is being forced on them....
    Go Tony...Go Colts... Go GOD!!
    I had the game at 31-14...almost had it on the nose.

Sorry for the rant.

2. I noticed that also in the post-game.

3. Nice observation Bambicice, the only discrimination tolerated (or even encouraged by talking heads like Rosie, and Katie) in America these days is against Christians...

My score pick at work was 28-17 colts, the guy after me wanted my sc ore but he picked 29-17 since I was there first....