close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coonslayer, this ones for you!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by seabee, Oct 1, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

If you dont apply for this hunt you are crazy! The conrad property is in lake village, you drive by it on the way to the slough. My father inlaw lives right down the road from there. This is the place we go spottin to look for huge bucks, it has been off limits for hunting for years. The locals will be definatley trying to get in also. (me included) Dont miss out,, the motherload of oak trees. there was a huge buck featured in indiana game and fish a few years ago that was shot very, very near here. i can ashure you that the guy who shot that buck is not happy about this being open to the public. he is known in the community for killing giants! http://www.in.gov/dnr/press/deer-app.pdf

2. WOW thank a bunch i will get my dad to fill out an application tooo. THANKS :yikes:

3. thanks for the info Seabee, Posey County is only 45min from where i hunt.