close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Couple More Hogs

Discussion in 'Northwest Indiana Fishing Reports' started by pigeonflier, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Some more action:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Way to go pigeon! Are you catching those HOGS out of that little puddle behind you in the pic??? :bowdown:

3. Pigeon That Looks Like Trail Creek Is That Were Your Getting Those Pigs , Nice Catch Get Out The Smoker!!!!!

4. Why the Camo??? your not TRESPASSING are you...Fishing & camo Hmmmm......

5. Reminds me of my mushroom hunting clothes;)

6. Don't make fun of us camo guys, For some of us thats the only clothes we own:bloos: ;)

7. Yes, we caught them in that little puddle ( also know as Trail Creek)... These fish return there to spawn. The place is covered with them for miles. Its awesome to see these bruisers swimming everywhere. As far as camo, its just like hunting. You have to hide from them:hide: . Or they will spook.

Good 1 goggle, I like your response better :lol:

8. Flat out awesome fish Pig!:coolgleam

9. Won't be long Pigeon. Do you guys start seeing them in September?

10. It's almost right around the corner fellas.... Oct. is when the good numbers come in I would say. I don't fish it as much as I should for living 15minutes away...Going to try and change that this year... Of course, that is only if the hunting isn't good that day!

11. Is the river fishable or is the water still too high and fast?

12. I'm gonna drive over and take a look this evening :fish:

13. Its getting real close,, but I drove over yesterday and looked.. Walked around for about 15 mins and saw nothing.... I'm sure there is something in there,, but its not time for any MAD decisions yet..... More cold weather is needed.... Dont jump the guns