close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

coy-dogs

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by reloader, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Iv'e heard about coy-dogs for years ,iv'e trapped,hunted,and picked up hundreds of road killed coyotes off the highways[state job] for 20 years and have never seen nothing but full blooded ones.Yet i still hear about these coy-dogs even from outdoorsmen that should know better.Iv'e read much about the myth from scientist that says dogs and coyotes cant breed,and if they would the pups wouldnt live.Anyway its like saying a fox and a coyote can mate too,ever see that one?And coyotes eat dogs at any chance.But, thats my opinion.Has anyone ever killed a coy-dog out there?Chime in.

2. Do you ever notice all the animals labelled as "Coy Dogs" look similar to Shephards? If the coyotes mate with domestic dogs do they search out Shephard blood lines? Just my opinion and it is they don't exist. Although in Crawford County the chickens **** the hoot owls so anything is possible that close to the state line.