close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

coyote pic

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by indylandon, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Got this guy the other night on my scout camera. I've been seeing more and more of them around. I use to never see or hear them till last year. Found a dead fawn while spraying my future food plot. The camera is set up just inside the field about 50 yards from where I found it, so I'm sure he was visiting it.
    [​IMG]

2. Dang yotes. Every year we see more and more. Only good yote is a dead yote

3. good lord he looks mean
    you better shoot him before he hurts something...

4. Haha, that evil face is probably just coming from heat exhaustion!

Coyotes do kill quite a few fawns each spring but they make short work of them. If you had a dead one laying around- I'd suspect he died of natural causes or domestic K-9. Sometimes young does dropping their first fawns will just walk off and leave them.... not often, but sometimes.

Good luck with those coyotes, stop by our FTA7B convention in Greenwood on September 29th and get all the equipment/knowledge you need to start working on them. If nothing else, you'd surely meet a local guy willing to thin them down for you!

5. Nice pic, lattitude and longitude please!!!!!

6. I'll give you Ohio guys the latitude/longitude of any 'yote in trade for one of those Ohio monster whitetails..... Geeez...

7. You mean bucks like these??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. By the way my friend doesn't know how to spell kill!!!