Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...new to area (Auburn) Can anyone point me towards some good Slab fishing Lakes??? Supposed to FINALLY start warming up next week and REALLY want to get out there!! Thank You, Tim

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello all...new to area (Auburn) Can anyone point me towards some good Slab fishing Lakes??? Supposed to FINALLY start warming up next week and REALLY want to get out there!! Thank You, Tim
Welcome to the board, not a lot of action on here. You might check with some of the local bait shops, they may have some info for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of Indiana is that??
So went to Rome City today....Sylvan Lake...did well on Crappie!! Tried for Walleye...no luck as the many others I talked to said, After I pulled my boat some guys came on with NICE Eyes!!! I ahad to ask...said caught on yje Rocks??? where are the "Rocks"??? PM if needed MUCH appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sylvan Lake was a good choice. You have Waldron Chain that is right across the street from you. I know a guy just posted a report about good Walleye, Crappie, bluegill, and Perch fishing in this northern Indiana lake. There is a quite a bit of info that rolls through on there.
MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

If your just strictly after crappie I can tell you it's hard to beat Hamilton Lake for the upper end size. I've seen several over 18" come out of there. They will be stacked in the shallows now. Lake James Chain has giant redear and some good sized bluegill. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts