close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crappie report

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ice dude, Apr 4, 2005.

1. was on snow sunday with no luck. the wind was to strong for a good bite. i am going to long lake by pleasant lake this week. i give another report then. hopefully i will have better results. if anyone else has any good crappie spots please post them here.

2. Great - look forward to your report. I hope to get out later this week. I started teaching driver ed after school in the car:coco: I will probably need a fishin trip soon!:dizzy:

3. Crappie are hitting in my area on curley tailed grubs and tube jigs.Whitebass are also hitting in the mississinewa river on inline spiners:biggrin:

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Was on Lake George this weekend Bass fishing...most Crappie fishermen were at the mouths of the channels using slip bobbers and minnows, and they were having action, although I don't think any big ones. Did see a big school of Crappies at the end of one of the channels (one by the boat ramp), but didn't have any jigs with me.

Next week, I'll try for some

5. been out on big turkey 3 times now and caught a limit each day. crappie from 8-11 inches common some over 14. seem to be hitting purple tubes and twist tail grubs.

6. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Sounds like some big Crappie to me.

7. I only live 3 1/2 miles from the public ramp:)

8. i'll be out there tomorrow we got a procraft 205 dual pro if you us swing by and say hi.the boat is black. we pull it with a 4 door ford maroon.hope to see you.you have to watch witch ones you take some you catch are in the middle of spawn and when you catch them they still have eggs coming out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2005
  9. We always have to leave some seed for the future!:coolgleam