close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crazy deer hunter needed!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by pigeonflier, Oct 8, 2006.

1. I need a :coco: deer hunter that has never been on a waterfowl hunt. I have an open spot, one of my buds canceled for next weekends hunt. I need to take along 3 of us. That way we are not done hunting so quick. This is not a guided hunt. We all three will just be hunting together. Anyone needs help with motel, I can assist. Or we can meet up in the morning. My spot is packed full of birds that will be lining up to be shot. Supplies needed will be, gun and ammo, license, and camo. Waders not required.

2. Why just a :coco: deer hunter? Are you afraid to take someone who can shoot birds on the fly?:evilsmile Just kidding, Good luck in trying to convert one to the dark side........

3. lets try this again fer the 07 opener,,any takers????:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

4. man dude if nobody goes give me a shout

5. sounds like a plan...cept im 9 hours away. LOL...

i got a taste of duck hunting last year, and it was a freakin' blast. even though it took me about 30 shells to kill 2 ducks on my first trip...

6. :) :) :) guaranteed full plummage drake widgeon??

7. Nope,, just mallards and woodies,, maybe some geese,, neighbors should be calm this year:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

8. man chris did you ever here what happened to them people with there hearings or anything? Wish I could have seen it all go down.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2007
  9. I haven't shot ducks yet, but I have been geese huntin for the first time this year, does that count?

Al

10. I am free since I am pretty much done tagged out for deer until gun opener. When is the waterfowl opener? Never been, looks like fun.