Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Crops are goin' down!

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Scott Werstler 
#1 ·
I traveled a little south today down around Bicknell, Indiana...the corn is already being harvested down there. Hopefully this will happening in many of our hunting areas early so the deer will not be hiding out and we can see them on the prowl.

#2 ·
treehugger said:
I traveled a little south today down around Bicknell, Indiana...the corn is already being harvested down there. Hopefully this will happening in many of our hunting areas early so the deer will not be hiding out and we can see them on the prowl.
They could wait a little bit, I'm counting on catching one tooling out for a corn breakfast one morning very soon.

#4 ·
I went scouting today around Madison In,The beans are gone in one big field I saw two does.
The guy must have got his crop in real early.The rest of the corn is just turning.Not ready for a few weeks.When my pics get finalized I will post thread.
Took em all with my Disc recorder with the camara setting.

#8 ·
Some of the Amish are taking corn down, other than that it should be up for a while up here....

Beans are really starting to turn...
My farmers corn went in late, so who knows when IT will come down! Could be my downfall, or a huge asset....only time will tell!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.