close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Debra Lafave

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ChapstickCharlie, Mar 23, 2006.

1. I know what you're thinking, Charlie let er lie. But I just can't. No I don't think rape should be the fodder of funny columns and no I don't take rape lightly. The opposite is true if anything. But did you see this gal? Someone say shame on you Charlie.

2. All I can say is what the hell was the thirteen year old kid doing telling on her!! If that were me I would have shut up and "enjoyed" the ride, alot!! She is hot and in my opinion you can't rape the willing. Maybe once but if he came back for more than I don't think you could call it rape. The cute ones are alway nuts.

3. Rape is NEVER funny...unless you are raping a clown.

4. That little honey can "RAPE" me all she wants. Where the hell was all these hot teachers when I was 14. Seems like this is the 4th or 5th one in just over a year...........and they were all HOT!!:banghead3

5. I made the mistake of telling the wife the boy was lucky, I don't care how old he is.

6. A thread like this and they bump Dean off???
    :coco:

7. chuck, you do, and always will crack me up...i live a little closer to ya now...lets hunt a few shrooms this year!!!!!!!!!!:yikes: