close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

deer and turkey expo

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by buckmaster, Jan 10, 2007.

1. anybody going to the indiana deer and turkey expo. at the state fairgrounds. supposed to be a lot of fun.

2. I would like to go to the expo this year, but not Saturday afternoon. You couldn't move or breath it was so packed that day last year.:mad:

3. What's the date for it? I planned on going with Backstraps, but I didn't know it was so soon.

4. I'll be there on friday and saturday of the deer and turkey expo!Eric right about the saturday afternoon.......elbows to ***holes....Go early that morning to avoid the rush,,it gets slammmed!

5. We have always gone the first Friday night and it is pleasant.

6. Don't know about the elbows, but I did see many of the latter there last year on Saturday afternoon......:hide: !!!

7. Dean, are you scoring at the expo? Whats the date this year?

8. thanks for the times brew.

9. I'll probably be there sometime, dunno when for sure. It's normally on sat with the rest of the ummm..... yeah, them people. I might just have to get outta work early on friday. That sounds like more fun, but then of course there are less them there perty people to look at... :biggrin:

Alan

10. I will be there all day Saturday with Scott and his dad Jim.

11. I work most weekends right now, but I'll try to be there on Saturday, or Sunday. I'm leaning towards Saturday though. It's the weekend after Valentine's Day...I'm pretty sure.

12. I'll be in Tackle Town at the Central Indiana Pheasants Forever booth for most of the show.

Dean - there were a few elbows but many more of the other body parts roaming around.

Jack