close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer contest (check in station)

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by seabee, Sep 30, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Contest Teams

Bloody dawn rising

coonslayer21
    Arrowmaster
    FtWayne hunter
    LHtaxidermy
    Noftheriver

Critter Gitters

DirtyQ
    psychobubba
    Munsterlndr
    Brich60
    Indianahunter

Deer Posse

lovehunting
    chip
    trdtnlbwhntr
    Dec
    Duckz-n-buckz30

IT"ll Eat

Dad of four
    xstreambuckmaster
    scrapewatcher
    BgGoosekiller
    Scott werstler

The Disciples of Dewm

Quail dancer
    Scarlet Dew
    Budfields
    Tilesetter
    Fins&grins

Team backstrap

HuntinIN
    Bowhunter007
    Treehugger
    BrewersvilleOutfitters
    Buckhead

Team Showtime!

James lyon
    Seabee
    oldrookie
    Mainbeam
    Rowdy

Contest Rules!

Please use this thread for entrys only

1. This contest will be fore whitetail deer only.

2. It will be open to any deer killed in any state with any legal weapon of that state. All public and private properties.

3. you will be allowed a total of 4 deer 1 buck and 3 antlerless deer. The buck will be worth 5 points plus one point for each number of points he has on his rack that are over one inch. The first antlerless is worth five points, the second and third are worth one point each. If any point is to come into question it will be judged by our panel of expert....Dean.

4. Upon entry of a deer you will be required to post a clear pic of the animal and yourself with a piece of paper stating your screen name,team name,and date.

5. If we have a tie, the team with the highest score and most number of deer taken will be crowned winners. The contest will start 10/01/06 and run through 12/31/06.

Disclaimer

Guys, this is just for fun. I want everyone to enjoy their season. I have treid to keep this contest simple and enjoyable. I could add rule upon rule, but that would just get us deeper and deeper. Things are going to come up as we go we will just have to work them out when we get there. I am not going to make a decision on antlerless, verses doe. i do not discriminate if you are out there trying to fill the freezer or trying to manage the herd. Bottom line is get out there and enjoy the great outdoors!! Sit back and enjoy the show!
    Curtis

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2006
  2. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

All photographs should be uploaded in the newly created photo category for this contest at http://www.indianasportsman.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/525

People will be allowed to vote for thier favorites there as well. Only members of the site can vote and they are only allowed to vote once so ballot box stuffing is impossible.

3. I Got One!!!

Hey Guys..

I am making a contribution to our team:) ... I think I am on Team #5... "Disciples of Dewm"....

At 8:05AM Monday, October 2, 2006, I shot a nice Indiana doe ;) that field dressed 118 lbs. She was taken in Cass County. I will try to post a photo as soon as I get them downloaded...

I have couple bass tournaments on my schedule to finish up and then... I am headed for a hunting trip in Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin then back to Indiana again..:yikes:
    Good Hunting..
    Bud Fields

4. Got one for team #1 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Got a doe, shot her oct.1 at 6 o clock in the evening, she field dreesed just over 100 pounds. Took her in Newton county, 15 yrd shot through the lungs and heart, and she ran over 100 yrds and piled up in a thicket. I'll try and post pics as soon as i figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  5. Have fun on those trips, sounds like fun

6. Congrats Bud! I want your job...where do I apply? :bowdown:

7. My Job Is Tough!!!

Well Sir..

My JOB IS TOUGH!!! ;) I would like to stay home and mow the yard and paint the house.. but I have to "GO TO WORK!!!" I have to go hunting and fishing so I can come up with data and photos for my articles..:) ( I can hear everyone shedding tears for me now..:) )

It took me 35 years at Chrysler to get where I am today but it was WORTH EVERY MINUTE of it.. I really wouldn't want to switch jobs with anyone.

GOOD HUNTING FRIENDS:hide:
    Bud

8. Good job, Bud.

9. I believe I read that Bud scored on another Doe...................

"THE DISCIPLES OF DEWM"
    [​IMG]
    (Are in 1st Place)
    :evilsmile ​

10. The Chicago Cubs have been in first place a few times early in the season...we all know how they finish up!!!

11. You mean the Lyons???

12. I'm not so sure about that. I've yet to see any proof of these deer. I believe the rules state that there must be a pic to back up the claim...... :tongue:

13. Could someone tell how to post pics, can u do it without a scanner???