Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Forgot to say these deer are for team 1. I want to upgrade the 8 point buck I shot in Michigan to this 10 point (split brow) I got in Indiana. Also get 5 doe points.
Thank you. Had a great 10 days hunting. Seen a lot of good bucks but couldn't get it done with the bow. Settled for this one on the last morning of the trip.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I feel terrible.
I haven't helped my team hardly one bit.
Problem is all I've been seeing on my farm is 120" deer all year long...nothing bigger.
Yeah I could've shot a 10 point for my team but I want something that scores a little more.
My cameras....same thing all 120" deer! What gives???
Ugh.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
points for team six.....I think. Clean 10 pointer taken 11/20 with my 30/30 - sorry about the ugly dude in the pic! Wasn't the buck I was targeting, but things happen quickly in the deer woods! This whole selfie thing and trying to fit the deer in as well isn't as easy as it looks!!!!

Sky Vertebrate Military camouflage Camouflage Gesture

Plant community Deer Fawn Wood Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
347 Posts
I feel terrible.
I haven't helped my team hardly one bit.
Problem is all I've been seeing on my farm is 120" deer all year long...nothing bigger.
Yeah I could've shot a 10 point for my team but I want something that scores a little more.
My cameras....same thing all 120" deer! What gives???
Ugh.
It can happen at any time. I've seen very few deer this year and as I kept hitting the stands, a buck that I was after last year walked right in to bow range. Don't give up!

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
UTD-
I feel your pain Titanium, I have seen one deer and I missed over her shoulder. I judged her at 40 and she was closer to 30. About an inch over top. UGH. Went yesterday (I have to hunt pub land) and saw zip- heard two shots to my west.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.