close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Contest (teams)

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by seabee, Sep 23, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

TEAM 1

coonslayer21
    arrowmaster
    ftwaynehunter
    lhtaxidermy
    noftheriver

TEAM 2

dirtyq
    psychobubba
    munsterlndr
    brich60
    indianahunter

TEAM 3

lovehunting
    chip
    trdtnlbwhntr
    dec
    duckz-n-buckz 30

TEAM 4

dadoffour
    xstreambuckmaster
    scrapewatcher
    bggoosekiller
    scott werstler

TEAM 5
    quaildancer
    scarletdew
    budfields
    tilesetter
    fins&grins

TEAM 6
    HuntinIn
    bowhunter007
    treehugger
    Brewersville Outfitters
    buckhead

TEAM 7

james lyon
    rowdy
    seabee
    mainbeam

These are the teams, i will be taking one more if we have a late entry to put on team 7 because they are short one. (first come first served) I will give the teams untill wednesday morning 0800 to come up with a name. (Please pm me, or post the team name on this thread so i can find it.) At that time i will make the official sign up thread and post the team names and rules. Thank you!
    Seabee

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

Dean didnt get in on this???

3. Team 5 check-in, good luck to my hunting partners! Been hunting the urban zone,but is too warm to kill and hang a doe for a few days! Saw 1 shooter buck so far ,but about 300 yards out! Good luck and be carefull out there to all fellow hunters.:coolgleam

4. Team 3 whats up my name is Josh. Good luck and lets get hunting. 1 week to go.

5. Team 4 here. 7 days and counting :)

Hey, stupid question, how long is the contest running? Are we going to Dec 3 (Close of bow and gun) or all the way till the Jan close of late archery?

6. Team 6 checking in

treehugger here from Team 6, you know...the winning team. Good luck teammates, make each shot count. Good luck to the other teams too, it should be a great season and this only adds to the fun of it.

7. I know its late and I just joined the site...but I'd like to be in on the contest. If I can join a team could someone message me? If not I understand but I'd like to get in on this!! Good luck everyone and stay safe out there. Adam:bowdown:

8. Rowdy

Rowdy

Looks like the "Lyon's Den" has its fifth member.

9. Sup team 3!!!!!! My name is john and those six days will last forever:bonk: :bonk: Good luck. I have a feeling this thread is going to be 20 pages before the end of the season:yikes:

10. Team 5

:bowdown: I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

I won't let ya down guys, I am ready for the 1st !!!!!

11. team 6 will rule the deer gods:cheeky-sm good luck to everyone good clean kills no bad shots i'll have a pic sunday i hope backstrap for dinner baby

12. team 3 has this one in the bag...lol...probably not but hey what's a contest without trash talking?

13. So does this mean I'm in on a team?? :woohoo1:

14. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Sorry buckstopper, oldrookie gave me a pm 2 hours before you did. I will reluctantly put together an 8th team if i have 5 members but they must be signed up by saturday moring at 8 am. I am trying to keep this thing fair and organized, thanks for understanding.
    Curtis

15. Team 5 to rock this house

It turns out that team 5 has a marketing department. You other guys can start placing orders for tee-shirts and caps with the "Team 5" logo on them. Dew's running team names past focus groups as we speak. We don't want to beat the rest of you too badly so please do put in your best efforts or this thing will just look like a landslide.