close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

deer hunter?

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by pigeonflier, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Who is this guy and whats he doing in this pic? Sorry so blurry, was so long ago all I have is a digital pic of a film pic :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Judging from the mustache it's Tom Selleck and he appears to be holding a deers head up. You know he is a hell of a shot, havent you ever seen the movie Quigley Down Under.

3. Pigeon,is that a buck that OBK let you pose with?

4. No wonder you quit deer huntin'....:cwm27: I just couldn't resist pigeon!!! Is that one from Illinois?

5. Which one in the picture are we quessing at?

6. You guys didnt think I had it in me. Did ya? :lol: Not bad for :coco: duck hunter? Yes, this was one of my Illinios bucks. Took this one in 2001

7. But the date says 7/30/2006...holy crap! Pigeon shot that deer yesterday! Poacher!

8. Had to wear that coat yesterday to sneak up on him!

9. It not that guy from the Game "Deer Hunter-2" is it??:yikes:

10. I think he's Chuck Noris. :biggrin: :biggrin:

11. Coon you may be right.

12. It looks like some lunatic with that tiny buck!!!!:cheeky-sm !!!!

13. That OK pigeon, you still look good with that buck, At lease you put a picture of a deer on this site. Not like some of the rest of the gang on this site that has not posted a picture yet.

14. I think I know a writer who claims he knows whitetails, but I have yet to see proof!:cheeky-sm

15. That would include me. :evil: :evil: :evil: