close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"DEER HUNTING SEMINARS"

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by BUDFIELDS, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Hello Friends..

If any of you live in the Kokomo/Logansport Area, I have a series of FREE "DEER HUNTING SEMINARS" scheduled and I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to stop bye and visit me.

My first event is scheduled for August 19-20, 2006 from NOON until 6:00PM at the Logansport Rural King Store.

I also have seminars at the Kokomo Rural King Store September 2-3, 2006 from Noon until 6:00PM.

I will be at the Kokomo Walmart Sporting Goods Department September 9-10, 2006 from Noon until 6:00PM.

I will also be appearing at Full Draw Archery Shop in Kokomo September 23, 2006 from Noon until 6:00PM.

I discuss such topics as: Basic Equipment, Scouting Tips, Hunter Ethics, Anatomy of the Whitetail Deer, Human Scent Control, Proper Use of Camoflauge, Deer Calling and Antler Rattling,Shot Placement,Trailing Tips, Getting Your Deer Out of the Woods, and a variety of Tips and Techniques to make you a successful deer hunter. I will also assist you in tackle selection.

I have been deer hunting since 1964 and conducting these seminars for approximately twelve years. I am an avid bowhunter harvesting 138 whitetail deer and I also hunt with muzzleloader harvesting 90 whitetail deer.

I am sponsored by Mathews Solocam, Rocky Mountain Broadheads, Elimitrax, Buckthorn Camo, Motorola, Summit Treestands, Schrade Knifes, Wildlife Research Center, Wiley Game Calls, Kalispel Case Line,Archer's Flame Illuminated Nocks, Carbon Express Arrows, Magkite,Trophy Taker Rests, Field Logic,Tru-Fire Releases, Copperjohn Sights,and Hottrails Scented Candles.

Tell your hunting buddies and plan to attend a very educational and informative seminar.

Hope To See You There,
    Bud Fields Pro-Staff
    "OUTDOORS WITH BUD FIELDS"

2. BUD, AS YOU CAN TELL BY OUR POSTS ALOT OF US SEEM TO THINK THAT WE KNOW IT ALL ALREADY. HONESTLY, I WISH I HAD YOUR JOB. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS AND SEMINARS. COME A LITTLE FURTHER SOUTH SOMETIME AND I WILL TRY TO CHECK YOU OUT.

3. Hello...

Hello Partner..

I don't claim to "know it all" when it comes to deer hunting. I like to tell people that "I am a PART TIME deer hunter pursuing a FULL TIME deer." I am just VERY fortunate enough to have health, time and an understanding family that allows me to enjoy deer hunting and bass fishing.

This is really NOT my job.. I just decided MANY years ago to put forth the effort to create a better image of the deer hunter and also try to help other people enjoy their experiences outdoors.

I was contacted a few years ago by the Walmart in Muncie about conducting seminars for them. I Can and WILL travel if contacted well enough in advance for arrangements to be made. The main problem there is the travel expenses with the current escalating price of gasoline. I am ALWAYS available for discussions.

Bud Fields

4. SPEAK for yourself...you Don'T know ME..

5. Easy Brew, Good to hear we got a deer hunting/ bass fishing enthusiast Bud. I was just down in the sprawling metropolis of Galveston recently with my old job. Keep us posted on your seminars.....Are you ever near the Ft. Wayne area?

6. LIGHTEN UP BREW, WHERE`S YOUR SINCE OF HUMOR. YOUR SOUNDING MORE LIKE BOCEPHUS EVERY DAY.

7. I don't think I would of said that and try to get this gang to come to your seminars. Seminars good Idea if it's not to far away.

8. Hello Dean..

I get to Fort Wayne every now and then especially fishing Lake Hamilton or heading up to Lake James. I used to visit the offices of BOWHUNTER MAGAZINE when it was there in Fort Wayne.

I would like to get to Fort Wayne more often... especially during the deer season. Every time I head up that way, I see LOADS of deer but I don't have any connections thee for hunting. Sure looks like a GREAT area.

Bud

9. Hello 410..

EVERYONE is welcome to attend my seminars and as long as they are being received by the public, the businesses want to keep having them. That is GREAT for them and also GREAT for our sport of hunting.

I just hope other businesses "hop on the bandwagon" and start having these seminars as well.I really enjoy conducting them and meeting new friends everyplace i go.

Good Hunting..
    Bud Fields

10. I live in Logansport, and the Rural King is just down the road from me. I'll be sure to stop in.

11. Good deal...would love to see you if you ever get "up north."

12. My bad took it the wrong way...:bonk:

13. hey bud!! we like siminars down south here to. if you ever get around the jasper, washington area post it.

14. Hello scrapewatcher..

I used to fish the Jasper Bassmaster tournaments on Patoka every year. Sure is pretty country down there.

I am always willing to travel if I am contacted. If you have any connections with businesses that might be interested, I would discuss possibilities with them. I can email you my contact information if needed.

Bud

15. Hi Brad..

I live in Galveston and I was just at the Logansport Rural King Store Wednesday with an advertisement poster and some bulletins that will be displayed in the Sporting Goods Department and passed out to customers.

There were a number of people that attended last year's two day event and we hope to increase that number again this year. There is a remote possibility the Logansport Walmart MIGHT have me come in there also. They have yet to confirm and if they DON'T.. they might have to wait until next year.My schedule fills up rather quickly.

By all means.. get your hunting buddies and visit me. I will answer questions and even help you select equipment.

Bud Fields