close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Did you girls go fishing?

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by Scott Werstler, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Couldn't make it to work Tuesday, so I went to the pond fishing instead. Fishing was pretty good. I don't have a shanty so it was tricky detecting bites at times, but some fish made it into my box. The snow skimmed the hole over, but the fish kept it cleared as I hauled them in. As I pulled them out.....I looked left.....I looked right.....but I was the only one on the ice. 410 was no where to be found, some die hard.

2. I know you're not referring to me, as I'm not a girl, but yes, I've been fishing every day...

3. Well Scott all the times you been going to work I have been on the lake, only a IDIOT would be out in that weather. OH I forget some of you do have jobs. Scott your the boss and if you didn't go to work your should been FIRED. I all most forget HELL YES you went to the pond it is only about 75 yards from you house.

4. Looked closer to 70 to me...:cwm27:

5. Ah yes, the blizzard did not prevent the almighty from braving the elements..... Results were not great, but fish were caught- of the blue gill variety.

6. The Almighty?? Umm, he's the one that brought the freakish weather...not the knucklehead fishing IN it.........

7. Did you catch anything unmighty Dean Weiner?????